INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Contact Information: The Company collects information from you when you fill out a contact form, including your name, e-mail address, country of citizenship, country of residence, Skype/WeChat address, and phone number. The primary goal in collecting this personally identifiable information is to determine whether the Company can provide investment information to you, and if so, to then provide that information and otherwise communicate with you. The Company may use your contact information to market to you and provide you with information about our services. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such information or communications from the Company, please follow the unsubscribe instructions that are provided in each communication.
Investment and Immigration-Related Information: If you choose to become an investor, we will collect information about you to fulfill our investment contract, to comply with U.S. laws and regulations and to comply with the EB-5 Program as it applies to Regional Centers, if you are an EB-5 investor, U.S. laws which may include a copy of your passport, income and tax information, Social Security number or other government-issued identification numbers or documents.
Log Data: When you visit the Website, the servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website as Log Data, such as your IP address, browser type, websites you visit, and advertisements on which you click. The Company uses Log Data to monitor the use of the Website and of our Service, and for the Website’s technical administration. The Company does not associate your IP address with any other personally identifiable information.
In addition to the information that we collect from you directly, we may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, business partners, our affiliates, or publicly available sources.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Your personally identifiable information will not be sold, exchanged, traded or otherwise transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, except as described herein.
We may share your information in the following situations:
- Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may share information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). If another company acquires, or plans to acquire, our company, business, or our assets, we will also share information with that company, including at the negotiation stage.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers to help us, among other things, administer our website, provide technical support, process transactions, and deliver services to you.
- Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask if you would like us to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
- Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share your information to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspect fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, or to comply with your request for the provision of services by a third-party intermediary.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. If we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
Our investor portal requires you to create an account utilizing a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
If required by applicable law, you may be able to make the following requests regarding your personal information, subject to applicable exceptions, by contacting us using the information below: (1) to access your personal information; (2) to make changes to your personal information; (3) to request deletion of your personal information; and (4) to object to certain processing of your personal information.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Third Party Applications/Websites. We have no control over the privacy practices of other websites or applications that we do not own.
- Additional Information for residents of California. California law requires us to provide additional information and rights pursuant to California law. You can find additional information here.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices, please contact us at the address below.
Mailing Address: 6106 MacArthur Blvd, Suite 104, Bethesda, MD 20816
Effective date: December 3, 2020